Seattle People Who Want Careers That Matter.
A position at The Hearthstone—from nursing jobs to dining staff and much more—is always a position of great merit.
People from all around Seattle who come to work at The Hearthstone want feel as if they're doing something of value. Whether for nursing jobs, accounting positions, the IT department or for any other spot, helping to provide the highest quality retirement lifestyle for our senior community is the very definition of worth and value.
There are many departments at The Hearthstone where employees can build careers, from nursing jobs to dining services and dozens of positions in between. We are an employer of choice in the Seattle, Washington area. Positions include:
e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
fax to: 206.517.2214
or apply in person at: 6720 E Green Lake Way N, Seattle, WA
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
The Hearthstone, an established non-profit continuing care retirement community in the Green Lake area of Seattle, is seeking a CFO to assume responsibilities for the financial management of the organization. The full-time position will be part of the senior management team and will have hands-on responsibility for all accounting functions. Candidate must possess solid knowledge of GAAP and have demonstrated progressive work experience. The following are a brief list of required skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Demonstrable leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Supervisory experience
- 7 years’ experience; CCRC and/or Health care related experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to nurture business partnerships in the community including banking & professional organizations
- Ability to utilize financial accounting software and possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites; experience with Answers on Demand desirable
- Proven verbal and written skills
- Public accounting experience a plus
DIRECTOR OF ASSISTED LIVING
the Hearthstone, a premier CCRC located in Seattle, is seeking a RN to lead the Assisted Living, Outpatient Clinic and Home Care Departments. This person will be responsible for supervising and coordinating inter-disciplinary care of residents in assisted living, maintaining compliance with regulations including but not limited to insuring negotiated service agreement are established and implemented, assessments are up-to-date and the facility disclosure accurately reflects the scope of programs and services provided. Leadership of the Clinic and Home Care departments include expanding the scope and breadth of these areas for both Hearthstone and outside community residents.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to utilize Word, Excel, PowerPoint and knowledge of or ability to learn Answers on Demand (AOD) software programs. Excellent communication and teambuilding skills are a requirement. A minimum of three years’ experience in a supervisory position, preferable a director role in assisted living is also required.
Competitive wage and benefits offered, including sick time, vacation, medical and dental insurance, and much, much more! Come be a part of our caring and compassionate team where we have enhanced the lives of seniors since 1966.
To apply, e-mail resume to email@example.com, fax to 206.517.2214 or apply in person at 6720 E Green Lake Way N, Seattle, WA 98103. EOE
LIFE ENRICHMENT COORDINATOR
- As needed throughout the week Sunday through Saturday, and as scheduled between hours of 8am and 8pm
Essential job duties:
- Planning logistics of daily and special events within the community to reach a variety of abilities and cognitive levels
- Organizing various programming / activities based on residents interests within and outside community
- Intake and documenting residents interests, attendance and participation
- Interacting with families/volunteers/interdepartmental allies to create holistic resident goals
- Must have 2 years experience working with cognitive deficits, health transitions, and end of life issues.
- Activities Director Certified is welcomed, but not required.
- Full-time position with 36 + hours per pay period
- Friday – Monday / 5:30am to 2:00pm
- Tuesdays / 2:30pm to 7:30pm or 3:15pm to 7:15pm
- Preferable if candidate can be flexible with his or her work schedule
- Food service experience is helpful but not necessary
- Full- time position (72 hours per pay period)
- Friday – Saturday 9am – 5:30pm
- Sunday – Tuesday 11:00am – 7:30pm / Every other Tuesday off
- Must have Prep Cook Experience
- Must have Food Handlers card
- Full time position (75 hours each pay period)
- 2:30pm – 10:30pm Thursday – Monday
- Experience a plus
- Must have Food Handlers card
- March and April possibly extends to May
- Experience is a plus but not necessary
- Candidate must be flexible with his/her schedule
Sales Office - for information or to schedule a tour
Health Center - to contact a family member or friend
206-525-9666, ext. 5222
Vendor - for sales inquiries
Careers - to inquire about employment
206-525-9666, ext. 5305
Main Number - for all other inquiries